North Dakota Ag Industries Working Together
Develop and expand animal agriculture in North Dakota
- Support livestock producers during times of change
- Herd expansion or diversification
- New development projects
- Adding new technology or management practices
- Transitioning to the next generation
- Pursue processing capacity expansion
- Attend/Exhibit at local, regional, and national events and trade shows
Assist with the common mission of raising consumer confidence
- Emphasize a unified effort by all of agriculture
- Food safety, quality and nutrition
- Protecting the environment
- Caring for our animals (PQA, BQA, FARM, etc)
- Assist farmers and ranchers with consumer and community outreach events
Consumer and community trust is vital to NDLA’s livestock development mission.
Strengthen our connection with communities and leaders
- Build relationships through
- Face-to-face dialogue
- On-site farm tours
- Virtual and ‘windshield’ farm tours
- Share our story – Why do farmers do what they do?
- Steadfast dedication to our families, neighbors, and employees
- Devout respect for our environment and animals
- Adherence to regulations and industry programs
- Animal agriculture’s involvement in the community
- How animal ag can revitalize our rural communities
Give residents the knowledge and confidence to welcome animal ag development.
A Message from Governor Doug Burgum
The Latest News
Ellen Huber, director of economic development and communications for the city of Mandan, N.D., recently took a member of the Bismarck-Mandan Development Association up and down Memorial Highway in her city to talk to business owners about the impact of one of the city’s most important businesses: Kist Livestock.Read More
Pavel “Diesel” Danil knows how good the pork industry is in the U.S., and that’s part of the reason he’s so adamant about telling the story of pig farming and how it’s a good neighbor.Read More
There are no featured events.